Discover If We Can Treat Your Back, Neck, or Spine Pain
How do I find out if I am a candidate for Non-Surgical Treatment?
If any of the statements below sound like you, it’s time to contact
us for your no-cost patient screening.
- Do you have pain in the neck or back? Is the pain sharp or shooting? Does
the pain travel down your arm or into your leg?
- Do you have pain, numbness or tingling into your arm, hand, leg or foot?
- Has your back or neck pain restricted you physically preventing you from
doing your job, playing your favorite sport or spending time with your
- Have you tried other forms of “conventional treatments” such
as physical therapy, pills, or chiropractic that have failed to produce
- Have you been diagnosed with a herniated disc, bulging disc, degenerated
disc, sciatica or chronic neck or back pain by a doctor.
- Have you already had open spine surgery and haven’t found relief.
You may not qualify if you have been diagnosed with any of the following:
- Have fusion or have had a surgical fusion in the area of your pain.
- Have cancer that has spread to the bones of the spine.
- Are currently pregnant.
While the majority of the patients we treat experience significant pain
relief, our program is NOT for everyone! In order to determine if you
qualify for our program or not we offer a complimentary screening. We
only want to treat patients that we feel confident that we can get better
so we only accept a select group of patients. If we don’t feel like
we can help we will refer you to someone who can.
Call (630) 426-3270 To Begin the Qualification Process in the Chicago area.